Count down to our Charity Open Boat Day on Sunday 16th July. Find out about our therapeutic cruises, educational activities, residential trips or as a static venue for celebrations, wakes, training, education or meetings.
We are different to the local commercial operators, we offer bespoke solutions to your needs.
Come and see our wheelchair accessible lift, gangway and toilets. Look around the sleeping accommodation and see the large saloon and practical galley (kitchen), which can be used for celebrations, training, education or meetings.
Find out how you can become a Friend of the River Thames Boat Project and have access to special Friends cruises and events.
Open Day Attractions:
- Wonderful refreshments + homemade cakes to enjoy on deck or below.
- Children’s games: Splat the Rat, Treasure Hunt and Roll the Dice
- Handmade crafts: Hand carved Posh Pens and candle holders, handmade bags, aprons, soft toys, lavender bags, sweets and jams.
- Colouring book launch and book sales.
- Plant stall: Hot chilli plants, marigolds and more.